If you are able to help the parish financially during these difficult times, please consider helping in one of these ways:
1. While the church is closed, you may drop off your donation in the rectory office mailbox that's next to the church on 78 Clifton Road. The mailbox is checked on weekdays.
2. You may drop off your collection during the offertory collection at any one of the Sunday Masses or there are white boxes installed inside the main entrance of the church to insert your donation on Sundays or weekdays.
3. You may make a donation online here: Donate Now
3. Alternatively, you may sign up to support us with Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) and make your weekly donation automatically. Please see more information below about what PAG is.
PAG is automatically deducted once a month on the 20th or nearest banking day and would replace your weekly donations to the parish. Parishioners who enroll in the PAG will also receive a smaller box of envelopes for optional giving toward the collection for Renovations and Maintenance, Christmas, New Year’s, Easter and all the Diocesan collections.
To access and print the PAG form, please click on the link below. You may return the form in one of the following ways:
- Drop off the form in a sealed envelope and place in one of the white offertory boxes inside the church (this is only if the church is open).
- Come to the parish rectory (located next to the church on Clifton Road) and place inside the mailbox. The mailbox is checked every weekday.
- E-mail the completed form and void cheque to our parish bookkeeper, Agnes Ahn at AAhn@archtoronto.org